Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X
- ⚠THIS PAGE IS A WORK IN PROGRESS⚠ As such, it is very likely that it is incomplete. Please check back later for additional changes, or contribute yourself.
Additional information: This page being a work in progress, please refer to Hatsune Miku Project DIVA X for complete information at this time.
|Sony PlayStation 4|
|X - Future Tone (DX)|
|Sony PlayStation 3|
|F - F 2nd - Dreamy Theater - Dreamy Theater 2nd - Dreamy Theater extend|
|Sony PlayStation Vita|
|f - F 2nd - X|
|Sony PlayStation Portable|
|1st - 2nd - extend|
|Arcade - Arcade Future Tone|
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA X
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA X (PS Vita)
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA X HD (PS4)
Changes since Project DIVA F 2nd
⚠ THIS SECTION IS A WORK IN PROGRESS ⚠ As such, it is very likely that it is incomplete. Please check back later for additional changes.
Additional information: Need to list more changes - can probably be grabbed from New Features in X
- Edit mode has been removed.
- RUSH notes have been added.
- Triangle, Square, Cross, Circle and Stars can be RUSH notes.
- The player must press rapidly the given button until the note explodes. Each press after the initial press gives 30 points of bonus.
- Link stars and Double stars have been removed.