New Features in DT 2nd
- Playable songs from Project Diva 2nd and Project Diva 1st in HD.
- Supported 3D display on PV Mode.
- Supported DLC Modules and PV Songs (except [email protected] contents and Kasane Teto)
- No longer required to use a PSP every time to launch the game, unless if decided to sync unlocked songs, modules, and Edit data.
- Able to set the 3D settings for 3DTVs.
Song Selection Screen:
- Tabs above displays Project Diva 2nd, Project Diva 1st, PD 2nd DLC, Edit, and Playlist songs.
- PV mode selection has been moved to the Difficulty select screen.
- The selected module will be saved on each songs highlighted in the Song Selection screen. When selecting songs, modules will switch.
- The PV can now be paused, repeated, and skipped (in Playlist) with a press of a button
- Random PV Playlist are added to play in PVs randomly as well as modules.
Gameplay for Project Diva 1st Songs:
- Ranks can now be determined according to the successful hits instead of scores.
- Still uses PD2nd point system in Chance Time.
- Can still able to use D-Pads even on PD1st songs.
* Can be done after updating the game to version 1.01