Scoring System (Extend)
- Every note is rated based on its timing, as shown in the table below.
|EXACT ← TIMING → OFF||MISSED|
- For hitting COOL or FINE consecutively, the game will keep count on-screen, beside each note hit starting from 5, for example: FINE 123.
- SAFE won't drain the life gauge, but will lose the combo.
- Hitting a note with the wrong button will be counted as a WORST.
- SAD and WORST will remove a bit of the life gauge. If the life gauge is empty, the song will end and you will get ranked MISSxTAKE.
- The life gauge will not be affected in Chance Time.
- You are awarded additional points for note hits:
- The gauge is displayed around the life gauge and increases with every COOL or FINE. It will change color according to the rank if a certain percentage is reached.
- Depending on the percentage scored, a rating of CHEAP, STANDARD, GREAT, EXCELLENT or PERFECT is given.
- Scoring STANDARD and above will mark the song as cleared.
- You can check how many notes you have to hit to achieve a rank by pressing △ before starting a song. The percentages are: